Builder’s Risk Insurance
What is Builder’s Risk Insurance?
It is business insurance protection for buildings under construction, whether a remodeling or renovation project or a new edifice, whether residential, commercial or industrial.
What does Builder’s Risk Insurance cover?
• materials in transit
• materials at job site
• value of property under construction
• earthmoving costs
• other risks specific to the site
Who around Washington County, MD, needs Builder’s Risk Insurance?
• commercial property developers
• commercial property owners
• residential property developers
• residential property owners
• home remodelers / renovators
• home builders
• deck builders
• kitchen & bath builders / remodelers
• parties with interest in any property construction
Call 301-790-0652 for your free comparison of competitive, affordable Builder’s Risk Insurance rate quotes from the expert agents at Insurance Brokers of Maryland in Hagerstown.