Commercial Auto Insurance
What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
It is car insurance for company cars, trucks, vans and other road-worthy vehicles. Usually, it is mandatory to carry Commercial Auto Insurance when a vehicle is being operated for business purposes.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance cover?
• vehicles (cars, trucks, vans, semis) operated for and by a business
• business-related contents of those vehicles
Who around Washington County, MD, needs Commercial Automobile Insurance?
• delivery services
• transportation businesses
• logistics businesses
• high-end companies with executive vehicles
• every company with a vehicle or a fleet of vehicles
It’s important to note that Commercial Car Insurance is not regulated, so there’s a very wide range of policy prices.
Call 301-790-0652 for your free comparison of competitive, affordable Business Auto Insurance rate quotes from the expert agents at Insurance Brokers of Maryland in Hagerstown.