Contractor’s General Liability Insurance
What is Contractor’s General Liability Insurance?
It is must-have business insurance protection for business owners concerned about any liability which could result in a lawsuit. It protects against possible damages incurred in the construction or renovation of a property project.
What could Contractor’s General Liability Insurance cover?
• property being built upon
• contractor bond
• worker’s compensation
• liability for bodily injury, property damage, personal injury
• umbrella / gap
• commercial auto
• other accidental occurrences with potentially damaging consequences
Who around Washington County, MD, needs Contractor’s General Liability Insurance?
• residential builders / remodelers
• commercial builders / remodelers
• general contractors
• construction managers
• design/build firms
• specialty contractors / subcontractors
• owners of construction projects (public or private)
Call 301-790-0652 for your free comparison of competitive, affordable Contractor’s General Liability Insurance rate quotes from the expert agents at Insurance Brokers of Maryland in Hagerstown.