Restaurant & Bar Insurance
What is Restaurant & Bar Insurance?
It gives owners of eating and drinking establishments a large measure of protection against a variety of risks faced most commonly by those professionals in the restaurant and bar industries.
What might Restaurant & Bar Insurance cover?
• equipment replacement
• damage caused by contaminated or spoiled food
• damage caused by burns to employees or patrons
• other specific needs unique to the food service industry
Who around Washington County, MD, needs Restaurant & Bar Insurance?
• fine dining establishments
• casual dining establishments
• fast food eateries
• ethnic cuisine
• coffee shops
Call 301-790-0652 for your free comparison of competitive, affordable Restaurant & Bar Insurance rate quotes from the expert agents at Insurance Brokers of Maryland in Hagerstown.